About The Apple & Pear Growers Association of South Australia
We are the main industry body, representing our state’s apple and pear growers since 1977. Our vision is for a sustainable, proactive industry driven by passion, professionalism and collaboration. Our mission is nurturing, informing, advocating and supporting the South Australian apple and pear industry.
- Profitable – our industry is sustainable for generations to come
- Innovative – we continue to evolve and adapt
- Unity – we share information and work together
- Integrity – we show strong leadership
- Responsive – to consumer demands and the environment.
The APGASA is overseen by a Committee of Management of seven members. The current committee is:
- President: Ashley Green
- Vice President: Joyce Ceravolo
- Michael Stafford
- Tony Ceravolo
- Matthew Flavell
- Jody Schultz
- Tim Vickers
Operations of the APGASA are managed by Chief Executive Officer Susie Green.
CEO at Apple & Pear Growers Association of South Australia
Becoming a member
Full membership is open to companies or individuals directly engaged in the growing of apples and/or pears. Associate membership is open to companies or individuals who would not qualify for full membership but who the Committee consider have a connection with or an interest in production, packaging and marketing of apples and/or pears. Membership is by an annual subscription.