The Apple and Pear Growers Association of South Australia is the main industry body, representing our state’s apple and pear growers since 1977.
Our vision is for “a sustainable, proactive industry driven by passion, professionalism and collaboration.”
Our mission is “nurturing, informing, advocating and supporting the South Australian apple and pear industry.”
- Profitable – our industry is sustainable for generations to come
- Innovative – we continue to evolve and adapt
- Unity – we share information and work together
- Integrity – we show strong leadership
- Responsive – to consumer demands and the environment.
The APGASA is overseen by a Committee of Management of seven members. The current committee is:
- President: Ashley Green
- Vice President: Carey Schultz
- Michael Stafford
- Tony Ceravolo
- Matthew Flavell
- Jody Schultz
- Joel Brockhoff
Operations of the APGASA are managed by Chief Executive Officer Susie Green.
Full membership is open to companies or individuals directly engaged in the growing of apples and/or pears. Associate membership is open to companies or individuals who would not qualify for full membership but who the Committee consider have a connection with or an interest in production, packaging and marketing of apples and pears or either of them. Membership is by an annual subscription.
CEO at Apple & Pear Growers Association of South Australia